Friday, September 15, 2017

Review of eBook titled - Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA) Module 2 Practice Papers (With Solutions) By Vijay Malhotra



It is Kindle Edition or eBook, which can be read on any device whether it is kindle or computer/laptop or even a smart phone. It comprise of three Practice Exams (mock tests) of two hours duration each. Current Syllabus for Module 2 has been considered while preparing these mock tests.
Obviously, this is not an online examination practice in strict sense, but is quite similar to the same. As one can read the questions on his/her kindle/computer and solve as usual with paper and pencil and then note down the answers on a sheet instead of clicking on the computer screen. The recommended calculator and book on Formulae and Tables for Actuarial Examinations can also be used while taking these test(s). The answers have been given latter in the eBook with detailed solution to each and every practice question. One can take as an exam or mock test and then evaluate its knowledge and knowhow. The solutions are further training in the material one is supposed to know for Module 2 of CAA. Here practice exams/tests are designed to give you a realistic sort of mock test for your exam preparation. Each practice exam contains 60 exam-style questions and has full solutions. Questions have been arranged topic wise and the syllabus of each topic of the Module 2, as mentioned above. The same can be referred in the Global CAA Resource guide available on their website. The Study solutions do give you a guide to solve each topic of the Module including the required shortcuts in order to help you study efficiently and have valuable experience in taking the exam too. The solutions do give the formulae used to solve the problems selected for the purpose. These various Tests for each topic helps you to decide how much time you need to spend in attempting the exam questions. As you go through these three mock tests, progress of exam preparation can be ascertained and build the confidence in taking the final online exams. Each Practice Exam contains 60 questions, as they are to be in the final exam, it will give you a realistic assessment of your chances of success as well. Top of it the candidates would have very good practice in taking similar exams and may help them in successfully passing the same.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete